SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-17673

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Nothing in life is guaranteed.

One can only educate oneself and make decisions based on the information available.

I am watching very carefully and i am also always on the lookout for anything shifty, any faults or any weaknesses and currently i am not finding any.

Trust me when i say that if i had even the slightest doubts in the Goat or where this is headed i would be exiting swifter than a lightning bolt.

Share Price movements lost their power over influencing my decisions a long time ago. They can be easily manipulated by forces outside the company. The company and what it is doing is all i look at.

I am looking at a company with 7 quarters of continued growth through its development phase about to hit its growth phase and already set to deliver its highest quarter of growth to date and i expect that to continue.

Whilst you say nothing is guaranteed and you are correct, i see our CEO building strong partnerships and making strategic decisions with restraint and finesse aimed at making the chance of failure in my mind all but obsolete.

Its not if it will go but when. The real question that remains is how hard and how fast. From what i am seeing in developments i think it will be not as far off as some people would like to think. For that very reason i have been and will continue to accumulate as quickly as i can.

If the share price drops before it pops thats only going to aid me in my quest. The old risk vs reward. I think the risk here is obsolete and the rewards will be huge. Thats my take on the situation. Not scared, very excited. The coming year will be fantastic, and i very much suspect the remaining month and a half of this year will put a lot of doubt to rest. I am very much looking forward to mondays presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $21.01K 1.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1052541 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13695064 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.