SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

As you have stated many times, you hold a 1mil parcel for...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    As you have stated many times, you hold a 1mil parcel for trading and there are many others that do the same.

The saying of which i am sure you are aware "sell the news" means traders dump there shares on good news after the share price rises on the new influx of investors.

Then they and yourself begin to resume heavy downramping activities hoping to reload a few points lower from where you sold.

This activity can be profitable, but its generally accepted that only a very small percentage of traders can do so successfully for any amount of time. The vast majority lose after missing entry or exit points, fomo kicking in or incurring large tax bills.

So yes i very much expect the price to pull back. I also expect that soon the point will be reached when that pullback wont happen as expected and we will lose a significant number of friendly day traders whom make pests of themselves around here chasing pips.

Barring the big institutions and their sophisticated software and bot programs playing around with the shareprice anyone attempting to outsmart them will learn the hard way.

As im in for the long haul as i have absolute faith that we are very much on the path to huge things over the remainder of this year and throughout 2022 its a win win for me. I get to accumullate a much larger position faster than i could if the price was much higher, i dont have to worry about risk and my upside potential continues to grow so when we finally kick up a gear my gains are going to be very tasty indeed.

Pull back, creep up, big jump!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $80.29K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6953272 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 447996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.