SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18275

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Thanks lizzy, i think there are quite a few very fascinating and highly intelligent folks who are invested in Cirralto and i find the community to be largely quite insightful, mature and amusing at times as well.

I think Cirralto is quite a sophisticated and game changing company that takes a bit of time and effort to wrap your head around, but i think once people invest the time and fully understand what we are watching unfold they will be far less inclined to sweat the dips in SP as they realise the long term potential of Cirraltos future.

Each webinar and interview i have watched has deepened my appreciation and understanding of the complex beast the goat and his team have crafted and continue to build my confidence.

I am in the truest sense an "investor" in Cirralto. I love what they are doing and i fully believe it will be worth my while to hold until dividends. I think it won't be long till we get to unwrap our christmas presents and people may start coming around to my way of thinking.

Cirralto has done well due to corono virus fast tracking the world upgrading their businesses to online transactions. The digital transaction space worth 255trillion according to mastercard is booming at an incredible rate.

Its a no brainer .. which may be why we seem to have a few no brainers about these parts frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs!

GO CROIANS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.226K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874638 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3289777 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.