SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

CRO's price action has been acting strange lately. I check HC...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    CRO's price action has been acting strange latelyfrown.pngfrown.pngfrown.png. I check HC almost everyday. Everyone's investment strategy is unique in its way. Few things investment has taught me is to have patience and big bal** to deal with any situation that may come with the decision you make. When I started trading, I lost big part of my money as a result of panic. It is not a bad thing to make mistakes but what's bad is when you do not learn from them. With CRO, I got good returns but then for last so many months and specially after today I am down big time. At the end of the day, I have to trust my decision and be ready for the consequences. It can not always go my wayconfused.png. But that is just me.

I wonder sometimes, why this discussion every single dayrolleyes.png. Why so much judgement and opinions on HC every single dayrolleyes.png. Then I realise, well, if it was not my best decision, nobody would be discussing CRO at allbiggrin.png. I see so much negativity around this forum by some people and I so badly want to respond but I think I am becoming more patient with time. I do not consider these negative posters worthy my responsecool.png. Not every time a reaction is required.

Seeing price going down daily, affects your mindeek.pngeek.png. Overthinking, calculation, re-calculation and questioning the decision you makeeek.png. I see negative posters have finally succeeded in putting fear in some regular cool posters. I must say, you guys show utter stubbornness when it comes to scaring othersrolleyes.png. I have decided not to sell a single CRO stock until it is back on track. Every single stock took the bashing today. Well, CRO is being bashed for a very long time now. Red sea/ocean, bloodbath, whatever you wanna call it. It is what it is. I have confidence in my decision and I will stick with CROsmile.png.

Stock is not a company.
    And company is not a stock.

Cirralto will rise
    Stay safe and DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.