SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18514

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Its generally considered a fact that the 20c high was the result of a pump and dump. And that is exactly what it was. To use it as a reference point makes no sense whatsoever.

I think calling AF Mr Goat is actually pretty funny.

Its also worth remembering that our market cap has almost tripled i believe over the past year or so which has been necessary to expand our capabilities and acquire a few extra businesses on the way, so whilst that has put a dampner on the SP, we are now signing up customers and about to switch on the revenue which should see our SP start to grow.

Its not fun watching the SP decrease but the majority of the ASX and world at large has been pummelled of late with omicron fears. If you believe like i do in the long term huge potential of CRO then you shouldn't be sweating the SP too much. It will go when its good and ready.

As for snagging small fish now and then, i thing the size of our last two small fish the goat caught out in the paddock are quite healthy. Ebev for one being the no.1 largest online wholesale beverage provider in Australia. If that is a small fish i cant wait to see what a big one looks like.

Each customer that takes up spenda will see spenda spread further and faster through its supply chains. They each have tremendous value.

Lots of green on the US markets overnight. We are still waiting on the DW news or more customers onboarding but its good to see that the omicron fear has subsided.

Good day to all of you !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.