SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18542

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    My expectations are very much based off what the company can do once its debt warehouse is established, once it has had time to onboard customers and spread its roots.

I am fully aware that should things not go to plan and the debt warehouse was to not get established i will stand to lose a considerable amount of capital. The opposite of this is also true.

Based on my considerable research, the strength of our partners and the first customers as well us the many trials and whispered collaborations waiting in the wings as well as our CEO stating he should have dates and the numbers for us by christmas that is one risk i am very willing to take.

Nothing is certain in this world, one can only do as much research as possible and go with what you believe. With risk comes rewards but it can also come with loss. My confidence levels are high though based on what we have achieved so far. Time shall tell.

I fully expect to see a continuation of the last 7 quarters of growth in the next 4c and our debt warehouse up an running soon. Hopefully we will be graced with a few more announcements in the interim, but we shall see!

If Cirraltos continues to do as its doing, the spider web will spread its sticky web out into the market. It will be interesting to see how far and fast it does spread now its released into the wild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.