SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18544

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Big Kenny and mick. I totally understand where you are coming from, however I respectfully disagree. Based on my personal experience only, I personally have a very small business 350metres 70k p/w and a large business 2500 metres 520k p/w and as for accounting they are pretty much exactly the same only difference is the numbers are smaller or larger. It takes the exact same amount of time for both businesses (spenda wise) from payroll to invoices as the quantity of work is almost identical its just the numbers are larger.
    If it can handle the small it should be able to handle the big.
    I'm very much a high energy personality so when I build something I build it to the maximum potential I see from day 1, not 1 brick at a time just incase it doesn't work thats the only reason I can't relate to cro and get frustrated as months is long enough to know if it works, the business knows in the first week if feels like an upgrade or a downgrade.
    I'm very much here for the next 3 years don't get me wrong I think this is a one of a kind and could fly but dont take to long or a fast pased competitor might come along and I can't stand the next quarter or the next quarter or maybe the next quarter mentality.
    I think its great the passion people have for cro its fantastic but for me just chuck me in the deep end with the big fish and I will sink or swim, I'm over splashing around in the kiddie pool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.