SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18744

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Slide? Lol..

The whole stockmarket has been affected by omicron and inflation fears. The fact is Cirralto has experienced 7 quarters of double digit growth back to back throughout the global pandemic which has plagued us through the past two years. And we are only just about to switch on our debt warehouse and begin pumping the revenue. Then we are really going to see some growth.

All the while that you barrage shareholders with negative spin and fear mongering, cirralto is continuing to onboard more and more customers, revenue is increasing and we are set for what will be the most transformational moment in our history, the establishment of our debt warehouse.

And you yourself hold and have said you expect our SP to go up 48% to 7c in the near term.

Funny that you try to spread fear yet also claim we will experience a 48% increase in SP. Bi-Polar madness.

You know what i think? I think you dumped your shares and you are looking desperately to fill your buy orders and you are getting desperate that the debt warehouse Announcement is going to drop and you are going to have to buy back in at a hefty premium. Thats what i think.

tick tock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $21.01K 1.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1052541 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13695064 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.