SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-18748

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    You really are ridiculous. We havent even switched on the debt warehouse yet and you are complaining about revenue.

The fact is we have experienced 7 quarters of continued double digit growth, nearly 8 quarters and thats without the debt warehouse. As soon as that is switched on we will no longer be a spec stock and the market will react accordingly.

Anyone waiting for that announcement will be paying a hefty premium to join us Croians.

Revenue increasing, customers being onboarded, and the debt warehouse will signify that the afterburners have been fired up. Then we are going to see the exponential growth we are all waiting for.

We are not going to see it today. We wont see it till that debt warehouse starts "gushing" revenue. Once that begins our SP will reflect that accordingly and will grow in line with our revenue.

You want the revenue today? too bad. You want to look back to 2017? You wont find anything back there to excite you.

A lot has changed since then and we are on the cusp of seeing exactly why we have partners such as Microsoft, Visa, Fiserv, MasterCard to name a few.

Their opinion carries far more weight than an anonymous pip trader such as yourself that cant even understand the very basic idea that a company in its development phase is not going to be bringing in a great deal of revenue.

But do feel free to continue your foaming at the mouth and whinging like a sulking two year old. I however will be continuing taking my cues from the likes of Microsoft and MasterCard. If they see value in alligning themselves with CRO then i can't see any reason why i would not be doing the same.

Allow me to share another picture. I look forward to updating that picture once our debt warehouse is up and running and our growth begins.

Not long now!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3885/3885110-441f7f002077bc0b8db77882eff9426e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $129 14.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2231112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1452069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.