SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-19005

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Mate you're wrong and completely out of line.

People , investors and my followers can see that I don't and haven't posted on this stock or any other stock ' when it is down ' as you say.

And I haven't posted on this stock for literally over 8 months now. Stocks been down a lot since then too hasn't it.

They can also see that that it was another poster who ' Called me out ' on this forum just days ago , and so I decided to respond to that post yesterday.

I backed it up today simply because of that ridiculous post made which claimed they rang the company to ask are they worried about their share price ......and to which I then responded with what I thought was the true nature of how they would be feeling.

So us ' Humans ' as you say ....are not to dissimilar really - because much like yourself who's trying ever so hard to paint someone into a picture for your own elevation and self importance , - but at the same time telling everyone how ' Green ' all your stocks are and its because its how much research you do...... eek.png

Funny I haven't seen any research from you though......what.png And maybe that is because like you , I wouldn't give anyone on this forum or most forums one once of research or analysis. Why ? because of ' Humans ' like you and those who give pathetic up votes for what simply amounts to a slur on someone else's profile.

Here's the thing though mate. Your'e Nobody of any influence on this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.