SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

There has been a delay with onboarding due to tampering. Which...

1. 2,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    There has been a delay with onboarding due to tampering. Which in the future will prove a wise move.

The objective has been to build a complete ecosystem & will covid, lockdowns has proven a difficult task. Also the need for an upgrade so early speaks volumes where we are going.

However now that we are say 70% complete, the next next key milestone in DW. This will allow some big players to come onboard.

We know that there was a slip up by a presenter about one deal worth 70m to start with. This indicated that we would need a huge DW moving forward.

Some predictions, (yes thats's all they are at this stage), of Capricorn alone if fully rolled out could generate $165pa.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3900/3900318-9872e5decd029f24cedc78d39ae5bd53.jpg

However we are still finding our feet, also starting see people getting impatient. Which is fair enough and may just have been a good move to get out early.

However we now have the DW announcement due before xmas according to Adrian.

Let's see what it brings!

Unlike yourself though Shark I bought in at 1c and averaged up as goals where meet. I also bought another 90k at 6.9c. My average now at 4.5c, if does drop into 3's I will be buying another nice amount.

I try not to pay too much attention the SP. I focus on the big big picture!

The $APT IPO on the ASX was in May 2016 for $25m, with the company reaching it's ATH less than 5 years later in February 2021. $APT is now worth $37b and is the leader in the B2C BNPL space. Now $CRO has much more to offer.

I also remember this interview was an eye opener for me.
    The interview with MasterCard Executive Vice President, (Cirralto Partner), this podcast showed that Mastercard Vice President James Anderson have a similar vision like Adrian,If you are a current holder this interview will give you Goosebumps, 125 Trillion Dollars Addressable Market and Mastercard been working on it for over 2years but couldn’t executed until Now with help of their New Partners like Cirralto, Lot to take from this exciting interview and definitely relate to Cirralto with End to end integration(Family of Spenda products) all related to BtoB payments, I am surprised to see that this impressive interview doesn’t even have enough exposure less than 60 views, Fintech Boom in BtoB payments expected in ST and We are on a GAME CHANGER,DYOR.

This last one is worth a listen. However I do know you will never be convinced and just talk the company down at any cost!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.