SPX 20.0% 1.2¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-19155

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    To further put things into perspective. In the hospitality industry i have worked in everything from 3 hatted restaurants, to cafes and burger trucks.

All of the places i have worked would see great value and benefit tremendously from having a solution like SPENDA rolled out through the supply chains.

To give you an understanding of the kinds of revenue that the food side of the industry brings in per year before considering alcohol and ither beverages into the equation.

Consider this..

A bistro in an outback town population under 1000 will be turning over around 1.5mil from food. A busy food truck can pump out around 6k worth of sales in around 2.5hr. A small to medium sized bistro will be knocking out around 15k worth of food on a decent night and around 20k on a busy one. Keep in mind these are numbers from food alone. Bar turnover is much higher.

There is an enormous amount of businesses in the hospo sector that will save a huge amount of time and expense implementing SPENDA. I can't speak for other industries, but the hospo sector has been dying for something like this to come along and sort out the supply chain issues, messes of invoices, nightmare ordering systems and the overall general clustermuck that it is.

I know from a suppliers perspective it would be a no brainer and from a purchasers perspective the benefits are innumerable.

When you understand that SPENDA will be incredibly beneficial across an entire industry the size of hospitality you can start to form a picture in your head based on the sheer number of venues and the sorts of turnover they are capable of, that even a tiny fraction of buisness and suppliers adopting SPENDA is going to start generating significant revenue in a very small amount of time. And given the benefits that will come with it, it will not take long at all for word to start to spread.

Food and beverage is only one industry and it alone has the ability to drive exponential growth for Cirralto.

Start to consider the fashion industry and automotive industry on top of that and you can start to get a very clear picture of just how huge Cirralto's future is even from onboarding a relatively small section of each industry.

If it has similar benefits i can see in sectors other than hospo, we are onto a very very good thing indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.39K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5972326 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8980430 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.