SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-19224

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    Do you remember when he gave information on certain deals with fresh co. Without going to find the exact details here, maybe someone can help you out with details as I'm heading out.

ASX didn't think they were announcement worthy. Adrian said he would rather be cautious. I believed it was defiantly worth bringing to their attention & if he didn't would have been slapped with a fine for not reporting it. Couldn't win really.

Also I believe that we have had many other announcement with deals that could be announced, but for confidentiality agreements they won't see the light of day this far.

It defiantly is a stock that test the patients, because you have to rely on your own research, also on others you have grown to trust over time and checking that also.

This idea of having all possible huge deals being put together, eg with MC for 1. I believe they are basically using our system, but branded as their own.

It's obvious to the well researched in the company, however ones who haven't the time or want to research will lack conviction and have been selling to the bots over the past 6 months.

Let's hope hope that Adrian approach which I believe in of taking it slow to get it right works out how we hope.

I think now the pilots for a few major companies are almost complete we will see the DW tap turned on and all SH's will be very well rewarded.

Including all senior staff, CEO'S, sales staff, development staff & of course the cleaning staff that all have skin in the game!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.