SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-19348

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    Solid statements moving forward in 2022.
    Massive positive energy within the companies…..Companies working together to build this empire.
    What’s there not to love. I’m happy!!!

Merry Xmas and keep safe boys & girls

Commenting on the transaction, Adrian Floate,CEO of Cirralto, said"The success of this firsttransaction affirms the collaboration effortsbetween Cirralto, James Tyler and Fresh SupplyCo. We plan on expanding these relationships todeliver increasing value to the business and inturn, our shareholders

.Additionally, we believe the delivery of evidence-based and data-driven lending solutions, willplay a significant role in facilitating strongertrading relationships between Australianproducers and Chinese buyers."

Commenting on the transaction David Inderias.Cofounder and CEO of Fresh Supply Co, said"This is a significant milestone on many levels.Through this collaboration, we are facilitatingglobal B2B transactions with data-backed cross-border trade financing.

Personally, I am very humbled to be working withCirralto to provide business to business buy-now,pay-later financing that supports the agriculturalindustry, which I've long considered to be thebackbone of this country. I am looking forward toWhat this partnership will bring in 2022."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $37.09K 4.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7310452 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878900 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.