SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-19411

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    Really bizarre this forum, most of those who don't hold are coming across as desperate whilst those who we know do (I suspect some say they do but don't) seem completely fine with the way things are progressing.

As of today, the DW is approximately three days late. Yep, you heard that right folks, three days. And yet some are carrying on like it's not going to happen at all and the company is doomed lol.

There is also some pretty uninformed information above about our margins being low. I have a lot of experience in lending in Australia so I had to laugh at that. The CRO margin is 2%, which in a traditional lending sense is not far off what the big 4 earn on their mortgage books - CBA must be doing it really tough LOL.

Now this isn't traditional lending, it's BNPL which means it's not an annual margin it's a payment charge with a payback window of 90 days. So every quarter (~90 days) they can earn 2% off the same money which means if we look at it annually they earn 8% which absolutely crushes all of the banks.

The CRO model has the capability of doing what the BNPL B2C couldn't, be wildly profitable. The earnings destroyers that affect companies like AfterPay and Sezzle (marketing, bad debts) are contained by the CRO business model which uses a node and spoke marketing strategy and ledger integration.

As always, actually do you own research. Too many uninformed drama queens on here.
    Last edited by wasko: 27/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1707138 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4829124 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.