SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Yeah, I had a laugh - only wish I could afford to punt $2M. I...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Yeah, I had a laugh - only wish I could afford to punt $2M. biggrin.png

I don't think it's a scam, or I never would have bought in. I think it is a legitimate idea with merit and lots of potential.
    I just think your goat has bitten off more than he can chew, and from what I have seen so far I'm not sure he has the calibre to pull it off.
    It is obvious he and his ego are both oblivious to this, and is doing everything in his power to maintain control, and fleece SH's on the side in case he fk's it up and it all goes pear-shaped.... at least then he still has a retirement fund.
    His announcements are amateurish, lack substance, and are not really impressive - the market obviously agrees with me if you look at the share price.
    For example, his latest interview (above)...... WTF is he talking to a youtube school kid, instead of someone reputable? Is it because no one reputable is interested?
    His progress is slow (and he dares to attribute this to a by-design go-slow tactic (red flag excuse)).

I just wish he'd bring in some expert help at the CEO/MD level to get this thing going, instead of frivolously paying $10M for a bunch of "cheap" Indians using our money.

As for the profit I am sitting on...... it is a free ride, and as I have mentioned before the risk/reward is worth it. I don't need to cash in, so I may as well keep rolling the dice. Sometimes you gotta just grow a set to make good on a multi-bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.237K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1486314 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4747530 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.