SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Our magic number is .067. Once we close on this or higher it...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Our magic number is .067. Once we close on this or higher it will confirm the break of the downtrend we’ve been experiencing since Feb 2021. I’m expecting between 600-700k in rev this coming 4c, anything more and it’ll be a bonus in my books. Whether that will be enough to break the downtrend is yet to be seen. If it does imho only, we will continue on an uptrend for the remainder of the year +. If it doesn’t then we may meet our double bottom zone of .043-.044 (which will be amazing and I’ll be ready to load up). If it breaks double bottom zone and downtrends further below 0.043, I’ll be starting to get nervous.

IMO we will see us close .067 or higher in the short term, there is too much in the pipeline now for this company to fail.

DW is the impetus for CRO to really start rolling. I believe APT have 5 debt warehouses, 2xOz, 1xNZ, & 2xUS banks. Each time a debt warehouse was announced APT’s SP spiked. The market knew what was to come with establishing DWs.

CRO are soon to est a debt warehouse or two but have a far more lucrative & unique solution offering. Long way to go for CRO but the product and foundations are very strong so some patience is required. AF knows this too and has told his shareholders that we will be rewarded handsomely. As hard as I try I can’t disagree with his conclusion.

Good luck all and hope you are all safe and happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.