SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-20244

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Well I kind of still feel bullish on this to go well. The E-bev link and xero advertising during bbl 11 just makes it just that little bit more interesting and tangible.
    Visible marketing and the link to cirralto and a suite of on boarding apps looks pretty appealing and dare I say it. Simple. As in easy.
    anyone else seen or experienced similar ?

As for Brn. I got in there early at 25 ?and kept buying in all the way down to 4 or 6 c. It was tough.
    But I liked the story and I especially liked the whole teams buy in to get the enterprise all up and running. They took shares in the company and also pay cuts to survive. But the belief was unwavering and the success came. My very first big win in shares
    anyway, still here?
    Well I get a similar feeling and reminder of that success here. I am steadfast that this is a 2 year journey from the end of last qtr. To significant multi million dollar incomes per quarter.
    I am not comparing company to company, just the feeling of what it was like to hold both companies as they approached the edges of success.
    Last edited by PumpDumpChump1: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.911K 406.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5514759 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3949653 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.