SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-2296

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I find it amusing how everyone has jumped ship at the start of the new quarter, but I understand why. The opportunity cost of holding CRO is a killer and to be quite blunt, we don't even know what the f is happening. Adrian Floate is terrible at marketing and they should really consider a new spokesperson. I don't know what it is about him, but he seems awfully nervous. Which is why I think people want an announcement with numbers. Is business picking up, or is Adrian having everyone on and just trying cash in whilst the new CFO helps with the liquidation of the business? I myself am an optimist and a punter. I know this stock is a make or break and the next few announcements are pivotal. I often have to remind myself that the debts been paid off, the company should well and truly be in sync with its mergers, there's a new CFO, and the revenue per customer has increased. I plan to hold up until the end of this quarter. If quarterly revenue isn't up substantially (double at a minimum), but the cash burn is, then I'll move on. Afterall, the company is a payments services one, and we are just starting to come out the other end of covid with christmas in a couple weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.