SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

There have been 2,000 similar attacks in the past 5 months (at...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    There have been 2,000 similar attacks in the past 5 months (at least those identified) with $174m stolen from Australian businesses since July in email attacks. If I was operating a business, security would be front of mind alongside financial health in day to day management.

I am not suggesting an ASX announcement, I am suggesting some evidence to demonstrate the business is leveraging an event like this. It was their key business highlight in August. It is topical and it is supposedly a pillar of strength for the Spenda suite.

Great to see AF presenting at expo's and preparing content but the marketing is far from slick and has some room to improve. If the stretch target for Spenda is to be like APT, Z1P etc. it should start by looking the part and by marketing the product outside of echo chambers like "Kochie's business builders" and "First5000" (who even reads that website?)

What will set this off is a demonstrated ability to onboard customers, capitalise on opportunities sent their way and manage the cash burn (which seems to be lost on a lot of those here).

Perhaps I am expecting too much from the business and have pinned my hopes too high...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.28K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4835361 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4491676 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.