SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-255

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Why to spread so much negativity? Please stop doing that. People use to do that more often these days and believe me it has had a very bad impact on the beginners. I myself have panicked in the starting days (not after reading negative comments by some clowns but due to market pressures, price upsets).

Down-ramping or whatever its called, it puts people under a lot of pressure and pushes them to take decisions they do not want to. People are not as strong as your down-ramping/cunning skills. They do not have stronger nerve to deal with pressure. They end up losing big money due to the silliness of some ignorant people who do not have ethics and etiquettes to be sensible.

I feel really sad, rather disappointed. Very few people here do that (down-ramp/being evil/play silly and are cunning from head to toe), they try to judge others helping here, they suggest something when they are not even holding the stock.

I ask the ones that spread negativity, what is your sentiment? Do you have any sentiment at all? People that have so much negativity should find something better to do. It is not a joke, your pure ignorance does a lot of damage. People have hard earned money on stake. For God sake, be sensible and considerate.

PS: Be nice to people, respect each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.