SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-256

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    If you saw the closing auction today, someone worked pretty hard to get the close of $0.031, on what was a pretty light volume day - granted the macro/futures environment was starting to deteriorate. (Guru chartists may suggest a 'technical' reason for the push to a .031 finish.)

In fact, today was pretty unusual inasmuch as more than half of all volume/value went through the Chi-x exchange. A normal day for the CHi-x would be very roughly 30% of the total.

I wouldn't want to try and read too much into all this, but if I was cynical, it does seem as though there are those seeking to 'manage the chart' for their own purposes. For example, for the BEOT there is nothing more they like to see, in a share price (to entice their potential investment) than a nice steady and credible upward oscillating price chart and I think CRO is very much building that as seen in the current chart. (Not sure how long it can stay that way sneaky.png...but it seems some are trying pretty hard to keep things 'measured' ....for the time being at least).

My take away is that holders (particularly the retail side of the ASX) are certainly helping this by holding things pretty tight and waiting for the good news that is not only around the corner but that seems likely set to flow for quite some time based on all the factors astute investors in this company are aware of. Assuming a resurgent Mr Corona (not the beer) doesn't really tank the markets, I don't think we are going to be hanging around current prices too much longer. In fact, I'd argue a Corona resurgence will only accelerate the need for many businesses/industries to seek the benefits of the CRO cashflow solutions if they're not already looking at them closely. Just my opinion and GLTAH.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2491/2491801-56e9eb3a341e091042411c9a1c45ed45.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $71.34K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1738191 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3806074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.