SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The difference between what Afterpay offer the consumer market...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    The difference between what Afterpay offer the consumer market and what Cirralto is offering the business/commercial space is the software and the integration of that with the payment terms and credit access. Without the software it would be a hard sell as businesses have two main issues -debtors and their impact on cashflow and the resulting impact of that on time. From what I understand what we have here is a billing system that controls the flow of money and allows the creditor instant access to the funds whilst debtor gets the time it needs to pay. This is all controlled via the software. Xero is a success because it allowed businesses real time access to their pnl and balance sheet without the reliance on their accountant to process invoices, etc. It gave them back time. It could be the best innovation in cashflow management that we have seen for some time.
    Whilst this still has a long way to go it is a massive step towards tidying up the biggest issue that companies face on a daily basis - collecting their money and enhancing their cashflow. As someone who used to look after commercial enterprises at a senior level this will likely remove the ongoing need for temporary overdraft facilities to facilitate cashflow, which in turn reduces fees as it costs the business every time they have one applied. That is one small thing that this should alleviate and I am sure there are many more.
    I do feel there is decent potential with this one but you will need a little patience and we will need to see management cut out the suspensions from trading and tidy up their admin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.612K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52391 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5896304 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.