SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-35

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    1. has anyone thought about the spingboard effect in that some companies may require there trade partners use the spendacollect platform and refuse to work with companies that dont use this platform?

2. or even regulatory practices pushing this kinda condensed digitised form of invoicing; in the same way theyre pushing digitised accounting with xero in some countries?

3. also the astronomical potential for this company to push into construction where i know from first hand experience that cashflow is probably the single largest issue plaguing the industry and causing businesses to shut down?

4. we could see governements jobs refuse to use any other platform with there contractors?

5. would you guys think that stripe might be there most relavant competitor and offer an idea of scale that cirralto could acheive within 10 years which is how long stripe has been operating?

6. how long would it potentially take for companies to mimick this business model?

IMO this protocol and idea/ method is innevitable; its rather a question as to who will take the bulk of the pie and how long it will take to scale, and also whether or not management can actually pull this off -which i see no reason they couldnt.

thanks guys, great to hear some dicussion on a few or all of these points - joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $7.221K 802.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4622810 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1418661 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.