SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-3604

1. 15,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    It's a wonderful menagerie isn't it, all players set to benefit from the experience and definite heavy lifting to do done with an idea that seems to make a lot of sense to businesses with cash flow issues. The numbers are bigger, the simplicity appears tangible, and the bottom line to the big merchants and to CRO as the gatekeeper really only has me thinking about the biggest elephant in the room which has not formally made any presence felt so far. You simply do not hire this staff unless you're doing special things. You simply don't wax lyrically about expansion to larger overseas areas unless one of two things has happened. Firstly and by definition number one. Adrian and the crew/staff/hangers on/freeloaders have landed the best dope from the mountains west of Byron Bay and had them delivered for the post go karting partaay and after someone rolled the Goat the biggest joint he has ever seen he thought he would blabber out like Cheech or Chong and talk about America. Maybe he thought he was Leo DiCaprio in the wolf of wall street but at this stage, adrian is a cub, Secondly, Adrian gets invited to a business meeting with people whose shoes cost more that all the clothes Adrian wears for one of his formal presentations and these guys are blown away with what he has concocted in the last few years. They listen intentively, they are very very focused, All eyes are slightly bloodshot after Adrians shhhpeeel and shhhtick wins them over. His ability to easily articulate the story leads them in their Armani suits with matching silk ties, stick pins, pocket handkerchiefs, great cufflinks and the recent dead smell of animal on their waists keeping those strides perfectly positioned so the end of the tie just brushes the top of that black, shinny leather to experience a rush that they had never felt since the cocaine bender these high priced business types normally indulge in. The goat is trying to keep it real with the Marlboro greens and these clowns with their nose candy pilled high, the Vitamin C shining, the white lady dancing from one eye to the other eye of these entrepreneurs but suddenly the boss of the crowd rises, he rises like Uma Thurman's character Mia in Pulp Fiction and he says 'You a white crow or a black crow because I lurv ya story. Let me get my solicitors to speak to your solicitors and we will do a deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $15.05K 1.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7461861 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 689934 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.