SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Evening People. SB, Beefarmer,Dr Chow,. Thanks for making me...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Evening People.

SB, Beefarmer,Dr Chow,. Thanks for making me think!! confused.png I don’t post much but I do read till my eyes burn a lot……who wouldn’t in this market!!. And thanks to all you other guys for the consistent support and education. I went heavy on this one (for me) at early 2’s through to 3c. I must say its definitely made the journey a lot easier (and fun) with the regular crew keeping the line straight.

Man,sometimes it just makes me fully crack up… e.g. GRTking.

Coupleof references to earlier posts in no particular order of events.

Beefarmer... I was wondering about the “murder” what.png…….. maybe not a murder? (because you don’t recover from a murder)…. A “murder” of Crow in the name of more leverage????? You did also mention 4c which is upon us…..unless its an overshoot of 3.6 SB.

SB and Beefarmer your posts made me think heaps about the growth engine, that with the two screens reference...and also the leverage squared mentions, etc...getting close to kick off. with reference to an earlier post SB, I just can't help but wonder if the share price will hold on fundamentals say 3.6-4c for another whole week with potential good news (oversubscribed placement) pending.

Beefarmer….. on a tangent .....took me a bit to work out the dude punching art reference….. crazy…. How wasthat Botticelli in the news today, nearly jumps straight out of 2D. spose itshould for 80m.

Thismarket has definitely taught me the power of staying positive, playing eachweek as it comes and while its good its good, go with it. It’s making hay time! Lets hope they fill the oversubscriptions

Havean awesome weekend!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.556K 158.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1707138 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4827226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.