SPX 9.09% 1.2¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-515

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    ......And ya just gotta love this ' De Facto ' book build process is developing and pointing to where we might land when the listing of these ' Pre Paid ' shares happens early next week.

So much for the ' Options ' not having a significant influence on where the head stock may be heading . And while it is still early , if the current market were to simply remain the ' status quo ' , we would be trading at minimum 4.0 cents if you split the difference between ' Best Bid ' at 1.6 - 1.4 cents ......and up to a maximum of 6.5 - 6.6 cents without a premium for the 3 year time value should there be no further Sell interest lower than 4.0 cents.

So you can see by this that there is plenty of upside scope for the current SP to between and towards these ' Bands. And I'm absolutely loving the transparency which is being demonstrated by the obvious ' preparedness ' for Investors to Bid the ' Pre-Paid's ' up knowing and willing to accept that they will ultimately have to pay a further 2.5 cents in 3 years time.....and it speaks volumes as to what Punters seem to think it might be by that time.

Even if it's only 1 x's , 2 x's , 3 x's , 4 x's ......or even 5 x's the value creation , at 5 times 2.5 cents , that would still only put it on 12.5 cents and around only $298 million in market value.

What's equally interesting is that while the Buy Side gets stack seemingly at will , how , who and why ,has this ' Single ' Seller been able to set the market with their 600,000 order when the ASX has not even been advised as to the outcome of the prospectus via the shortfall / over subscription numbers. How is it that this order can be already registered in the Chess system where others are not yet even been issued.

Is this an ' Insider ' sale established early to ' market make ' the expected price due the 4 or 5 times over subscription to the offer. I personally would like an explanation from the ASX actually. .....sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.