SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-5546

1. 15,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    OK...this makes yours the second hypothesis for today. Eight pips of the finish, but I would still take it regardless and yours is a larger, more extravagant possibility. So a couple of hundred million traded today, not quite the three days of over 300million when folk were scrambling to get into the upcoming option extravaganza. Now what was the exercise price again? That's right, two and a half cents. The share ripped when that happened and then sat in that middle three cent range for quite a while.

If the price was being gently massaged, you have to say that whoever did it did such a great job of possibly picking up under 5% lots for holders at the perfect time when not much was really happening and people were keen to take profits after buying into CRO in the 1.2 to 3.2c range.

Now soon is a month. Very soon is upto three weeks. Your very very soon - you've got ten trading days SB.....and I reckon I am generous by 2 of them.

But I do agree that the potential of a cornerstone is there but it would be funny if they get in before the Australian Tennis open to start proceeding with an ace from the Big Serv. Game On.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.