SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

For the sake of something different here is a cpl very basic...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    For the sake of something different here is a cpl very basic charts.

Things of note.
    CRO returned to fill the gap it had at 6.6 to 6.7c

I found it curious at the time that CROO had not done the same......until now gap filled at 3.9c

And no all gaps don't have to be filled. Depends on gap type, breakaway gap, exhaustion gap etc... each have specifics.
    But the chart god where ever he is is content now on that one!

The CRO share price has gone from 0.004c in June 2020 to 8c in January 2021 and just had a big run.

Meaning it was due for a pullback at some point. I would normally trade this but significant news is pending and this news
    has basically been given delivery dates.

For a lot of us here CRO just means at least one thing.... excellent returns and many BHAGS. I'm happy to sit through this one and see it all unfold.

After all everyone wants a Parobola until they get one... then usually as the bigger proportion of investors (i.e. the herd) are not positioned early, they watch the price going up, it keeps going then they chase and FOMO buy near the top, it begins to fall and they don't sell, then they get hammered, and then panic sell just near the bottom before it turns around. VUL is a good recent e.g.
    Herd mentality at its finest.... studies show your brain can switch from rational and reasoned, back to primitive herd brain in a flash, when the herd makes a big move and you feel like your missing out. FOMO has a scientific backing. Good tendancy to get rid off all together!

And just to say it as my opinion only.

It would be a very bad thing if these forums were the commanding force on share price movement normally. Recent exceptions related to MR MUSK
    make this pretty clear! Its the stage of the market we are in .....we are participants in a bull market that can display peak herd mentaliity on the buy and sell side with some Euphoria chucked in for good fun! A mate texted me and said everyone at his work is talking about shares.....he is not a broker! PS I hope it goes on for ages!

It really seemed like the market just went into stunned mode with CRO today, as the positive quarterly had no big neon sign attached to it....It just seemed that a number of people invested in CRO seemed to ask themselves what is Cirralto?? and why am i invested in it...... And it dawned on them......they weren't quite sure..... flippers out for now!. GLTA

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2852/2852979-6e25728a364048767033a47f60162032.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2852/2852980-7d218642d138040c6a9a6562175dc54f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $96.01K 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7759126 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3223458 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.