SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ya nothing worse than a stage 4 clinger who tries to stalk you...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ya nothing worse than a stage 4 clinger who tries to stalk you on other forums. Pathetic really. All you can do is report it I guess when it gets to Nasty. And to those who think they can tarnish reputations. Heads up to them they are wrong , because people are smart enough to go back and check the ' record ' so to speak and see where it all went off the rails.

They are smart enough to disseminate fact from fiction and respect from personal vendetta , and responses which are only in reply to something they are not aware, don't understand , refuse acknowledged , or are afraid to admit. And that pretty much sums up the ramper's ' Club ' which more often than not tends to take over the general discussion on these forums. And not just here on CRO either. And this is what new investors really need to be aware. Numbers can be substantiated to a point , but when they start to fall short , nobody is ready to readjust to the interim risks this present. And given the amount of share that I held , I am in no way accepting those sorts of diminished returns even if it means 1 or 2 months. I can do much better on one of my many many projects , ideas , and themes elsewhere.

And this is what I believe I stated yesterday which triggered the avalanche of snide remarks and attacks. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $15.88K 1.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6931843 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6390820 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.