SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-6677

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    I disagree with you on several points. Appstab is a longstanding successful business which I would imagine is valued quite highly in its own right, so the merger is a value add for CRO. So quoting a year old ANN is a bit irrelevant now, as so much has happened in the last year. Business has well and truly kicked off, but Spenda in conjunction with Mastercard/Visa is yet to roll out. How helpful and user friendly the full Spenda suite of products is can't be doubted, and Mastercard/ Visa /FIserv wouldn't have been so keen to do a deal if they didn't think so. The number of shares on the market only becomes important if the company can't make good money. However, all the indicators are that the technology CRO Appstab has developed will become a major global player and that is undoubtedly why their partnerships with big multinationals should be raising a WATCH THIS SPACE flag for everyone. The enormity of this product's potential cannot be quantified and I think, having listened to Adrian at the AGM yesterday, his vision for the future of the whole payments industry is so large and revolutionary, it is hard for we mere mortals to fully comprehend the implications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.