SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Beefarmer to answer your question, these are my thoughts, both...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Beefarmer to answer your question, these are my thoughts, both on Adrian and on the products Cro bring to the table. Firstly on Adrian; he has given a number of hints in interviews as to where he sees technology moving to. He posed, ‘Do we really need terminals?’ And by that I take it to mean that he views Eftpos terminals and indeed ATMS as obsolete in the near future. He has already said that he sees banks as inefficient and expensive with the process of money moving and he has often talked about ‘selfish’ technology that provides nothing for the user. He has talked about value in every keystroke. His focus is on minimum time expended for maximum efficiency. ... no double handling. It is hard for me to imagine such a digitised world . I struggled to accept CDs replacing records! But Adrian is a forward thinker who envisages a world which is totally digitised and where paper copies belong in museums along with machines that are cumbersome and slow. Adrians world is an instant one IMO and everything works towards transactions being instant with minimal chance of human error. If you look at some of his personal beliefs that he has eluded to , it is clear he is a conservationist of both resources and time. He believes in a work/ life balance and actively encourages his staff to have fun keep fit keep grounded. He promotes and lives genuine contribution to the community and this is evident in company involvement with those less fortunate via soup days and donations to charity etc.
    So what does this mean for Cro and the Spenda suite? Firstly the company is being headed by someone with integrity and vision and that makes me confident to invest my money. The products themselves are continually evolving so the ‘suite’ is growing. Every link in the chain is designed to make life easier for all the participants with less time wasted and total certainty about payments. This is ground breaking because it unites all the players involved in a transaction and provides certainty at every step in the supply chain. The manufacturer all the way down to the retail consumer and everyone involved along the way are interwoven in this relationship that allows the money moving trail to be seen with absolute transparency instantly. It gives businesses certainty and keep cashflow immediate... no more waiting to get paid. It also seems to have addressed the issue of defaulters and chronically late payers that can cripple businesses. What we are seeing at the moment in the Spenda suite appears to be the tip of the iceberg and again Adrian has already alluded to much more to come. The uniqueness lies in offering value to EVERYONE in the supply chain and in being flexible by allowing businesses to only onboard what they need for their specific circumstances . I believe this technology will permanently change how businesses operate and that this will become a global change which is clearly why Visa/MasterCard/Fiserv were so keen to get on board. These are just my thoughts but I hope they are helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.