SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

I wasn't going to get involved in the downramping rubbish coming...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    I wasn't going to get involved in the downramping rubbish coming from Warnie, Exasperated and the like, and the ill-informed like Siglio, but I feel it's time for a reality check. Firstly, AF is not selling a company he owns to another company he owns- he if selling HIS private company (Appstablishment) to a a publicly listed company (Cirralto), which is owned by shareholders and of which he is the CEO. Secondly, Motopia didn't acquire Cirralto- Motopia changed its name to Cirralto , with shareholders' approval. Thirdly, Appstablishment Business Services are already owned by Cirralto and all the software that entails, thus they are one and the same company. This is entirely separate to the acquisition of Appstablishment as it now stands and the imminent acquisition has NOTHING to do with Appstablishment Business Services. Finally, if ,as has been maliciously implied, there was anything untoward with any of these deals, the regulator would have intervened, but there isn't and never has been anything untoward, and quite frankly I'm sick of what seems to be ongoing aspersions cast on a company that has just pulled off one of the biggest deals, with a significant opportunity now for global penetration. If you don't like the company, then don't invest, but for Christ sake stop looking for issues that aren't there. This is 2021 and nobody cares about an annual report from 2017. Times have moved on, the company has moved on, successfully, and YOU need to move on if you don't support it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.