SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-78

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Friends,

Watching from the sidelines has been fun for me, but seems like others here are either stressed or highly confused or both. SB and others of note, you know who you are have done a great job educating and informing all the while entertaining.

For what its worth:
    I believe time for growth is the most important ingredient for CRO.
    Long term holders shouldn't be worried by the daily SP movements.

Having worked for both large and small business, as well as my own businesses, and have been exposed to using Xero, Myob and Quickbooks plus a myriad of other platforms. These platforms are becoming essential to Sml/Med enterprise and CRO is the glue that binds them all together and is gaining more exposure by the month. It will also be a sector supported by goverment spending to help stimulate economic recovery post flu season.

Potential local (Xero, QB) and global uptake rate/exposure/expansion ( MYOB - KKR2019) will remove any tinted view you have and allow you to see this for what it is.

Ever tried putting a product from conception to market? The logistics and legal council itself can be a nightmare, then expand that ideal on a gloabl scale. 1000's of moving pieces with $$$$$millions on the line.

I invest in ideas I wish I had, run by people much smarter than me.
    Is 3 years the time though?
    Probably less.
    Ill be picking up my options.

Goodluck all. It's a crazy world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4.057K 676.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3883458 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3846238 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.