SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-8063

1. 15,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    You keep on holding this thing Tom because we are going places. Maybe today we take the 911 out for a spin. I think yesterday was the hyundai veloster to be honest, not bad, but not a porker.

I feel sorry for Warnie who must be sitting in a wet nappy for so long because you just cant keep taking the piss out of yourself for that long without soiling yourself. Then again you actually have to feel sorry for a person who obviously has been bent over the table figuratively at least before and cannot move on. You really have to wonder about the psychological motivation involved and we all know it aint pretty. So if a nuff nuff were to yell at you in the street and say nasty things no one is going to walk over to them and hit them. No way. You just feel sorry for them as here we have our own nuff nuff, and hopefully a parade isn't following either but there's only so much humour than can be gained initially before the idiotic complexity rears its head. Too sad for me to hit the ignore button yet but I reckon it's coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3575000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1747057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.