SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I must admit that I was well caught up in the action this...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png I must admit that I was well caught up in the action this morning (for all the good reasons) and was unable to share my feelings, excitement with my CRO family (which is getting bigger and bigger). So I just wanted to say BIG THANK YOU to everyone that puts up so much effort everyday to discuss every single aspect of this wonderful company and the product in the making. Special THANKS to @maya.m because I have learned a lot from your strategies. Few months back when I started trading, I did not know much and faced losses (caught up in action for all the wrong reasons)mad.pngmad.pngmad.png. Everyday was a headache because other stocks were doing good and the ones I had invested in were not doing much. Frustration, anticipation, anxiety, fear, all this hit me real goodfrown.pngfrown.pngfrown.png. After few months in pain and desperation, I came across CRO (when it was .014). I did not want to take any more hasty decisions and after doing a thorough research, I decided to enter CRO @ 0.039, then @ 0.34). It was high but I was satisfied with AF and what was happening in the background. All the hirings, the news that kept on coming really helped me understand more about the company. SB's posts were also very detailed and helpful. This is a beautiful product and will be a big thing in future IMO. So all those who are learning, newly-trading, panicking, in FOMO, double-minded, I would say to them to sit back and think what they really want to do. Calculate the damage (if they have faced loss), try different strategies to recover the losses and take a fresh start. Only take that risk which you can bear and know that it wont hurt you in the short or long run. Panicking is the worst think ever and one has no control over this, so stop panicking (easier to say but you need to control your nerve). If you panic, it will result in making further bad decisions. Remember, you only face loss when you sell your shares at a lower price (obviously, decide how much loss you can take). No one knows what tomorrow brings. Sit back and re-think about your mistakes because market is ruthless, it does not care about $10,000 or $100,000 loss you face. Try not to repeat the same mistakes and move in the right direction by believing in yourself.
    In the end, everyone, familiar names on HC, I would like to say that you guys are amazing. MAYA, big hugs and lot of respect for you. You do not talk much but your posts are so meaningful and encouraging. Standing ovation for all CRO family members who shared all the useful information in the past months and believed in this company.@Dje, your posts were also very helpful.
    I wish everyone holding CRO, all the very best and CONGRATULATIONS on moving onward and upward.wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

Stay safe, stay blessed, help others and always DYOR. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.