SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I don’t know how long you have been investing for,but that is...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I don’t know how long you have been investing for,but that is not often the case at all, especially when retail is involved in the CR. Even when Instos and sophisticated investors are involved, it will more than often have a small gain and then retrace back to the CR, depending on the reason for it it may go back up but doesn’t always, especially if it’s just for capital expenditure.

as a sophisticated investor myself is no way I would be investing in this CR, especially what has transpired the last couple of days with the options issued at .025, the pump and then the CR.

im pretty certain this will be dilution for running costs. I could be wrong, but the last few days doesn’t fill me with any confidence IMHO. Those who brought in yesterday will be left bag holding for a long while yet.
    i hope for the ones who were counting on paying off the mortgage with this morning’s actions I feel sorry for you getting sucked into the bs fed to you. Coming days will tell the story.
    DYOR is the most important thing you can ever do. Not follow the crowd over the cliff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.96K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3981112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5329289 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.