SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Your implication is that Appstab is 'languishing in the...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Your implication is that Appstab is 'languishing in the doldrums' , which clearly they aren't. The relationship between Appstab and CRO is a form of mutualism- a symbiotic relationship, but the merger will make them one, significantly strengthen CRO and significantly reduce their overheads. Appstab investors will be well rewarded for their investment, but the big winner will be CRO- they will own the software that is the golden goose. I don't know why we are even discussing the merger in negative terms or begrudging Appstab of their golden handshake. Today CRO went into a trading halt, which I see as most likely going to positively impact company growth in an exponential way. CRO are in a strong position (9 quarters worth of operating costs in the kitty) and would not need a cap raise if their goal was to continue operating at their current pace. Interest in CRO has been huge lately, with AF doing multiple interviews, TV appearances, press releases etc- This momentum has been building for months and finally people have woken up- more and more trades on the Chi, more and more big chunks of shares being bought, more and more interest....It didn't surprise me in the least to see them finally riding the wave with other significant Fintechs- nothing sinister about this. Wait patiently til Monday. Stop speculating every negative thing you can think of. A cap raise now, in my opinion, is the beginning of something beyond our imagination, and bickering about merger payments, about 'what if the sky is falling?' scenarios is counterproductive. If you had faith in Adrian yesterday, then have faith in him today, and if you doubt his vision and ability, then get out as soon as you can, because I, for one, will snap up your shares in a heartbeat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.