SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-8680

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Appstab is hardly strapped for cash- they get huge Govt R&D grants and large , ongoing payments from CRO for the use of their software, plus continual revenue from their customers, which include Capricorn. These are well documented and reported FACTS. Unless you have some previously unknown expert knowledge, I'm going to say you have NO knowledge of the reasons behind a small loan between 2 affiliated companies, but it is hardly indicative of being poor. Further, given that Appstab OWN the software that is being heralded as a world first gamechanger, I think looking in the AppStore for their product seems bizarre, to say the least, and totally irrelevant. It seems you are encouraging people to sell with the view to buying back in later when apparently the price will have plummeted. So let's NOT take IP1 as an example, because Appstab haven't had a negative independent report. In fact, I would imagine those who just invested $18Million, after approaching CRO and asking to invest, will have done more than a little due diligence, will be cognizant of and happy with the merger and certainly wouldn't have been looking in the AppStore to make a decision on their investment. Therefore, I consider your waffle to be baseless, mindless downramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.