SPX 25.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ya fair enough - but I'm not the one who is suggesting that...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ya fair enough - but I'm not the one who is suggesting that newbies are even buying off HC posts. Those who are down ramping are the ones claiming that newbies are doing this. And that is a huge difference to what you are saying. That's why I'm am saying that whatever one does in sop called ' Sharing ' their investing experience and ideas , they would be best suited to staying Neutral , and that way people are feeling forced or scared one way or another.

The trouble here is that nor you or I can get into people's heads and understand what they are feeling at any given moment. All I can say is that this Business of investing and trading can be a very very stressful business. So for those who have not got the experience in dealing with the wide range of emotions including decision regret etc etc....... So they are the ones who don't need to have some Idiot on a social media forum shouting from the rooftops that the sky is falling etc....with repetitive down ramps and unsubstantiated scare mongering when those more inexperienced investors are not as well equipped to respond and / or deal with these sorts of situations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $90.02K 11.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 11370439 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2175458 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.