SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Mate, I don’t heed advice or get caught up in hype, that be...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Mate, I don’t heed advice or get caught up in hype, that be either upward or downward. I’m very well researched and have gone along way to finding answers to MY questions.

I was referencing the thread clog and the immaturity of said posters.

As stated previously, I have no issue with fanfare and excitement. It means nothing and is frivolous.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your statement ‘continuous, unsubstantiated, uneducated positivity is way worse as it’s way more influential to new and existing holders’.

Most of the ‘pumping’ posts I’ve seen are in excitement and maybe harping on one variable too hard but in all, genuine expression of hope, excitement and pining validation. There is the exception of course - but with facts and diligence, it’s not hard to question.

On the other hand, deliberate scare tactic posts, repeating one or two vogue negatives to any company at this speculative end of the market - is nothing short of disgusting.

The ‘newbies’ they are ‘looking out for’ are the ones they are scaring out of their positions. The small retailer that got in at inflated prices.

They are creating fear, doom and gloom, you’ve done your cash, with comments such as ‘I hope the newbies learnt a lesson here’ or ‘I hope the newbies didn’t get too hurt here’ whilst directing that fault / influence at any person/s whom have been positive about the company.

The guy that bought high but still holds, has only a paperloss.

The guy that bought high and sold on the back of these ‘protector’ posts, has a realisedloss.

So who is worse, the guy who pumped the stock and someone tagged along - now holding a paper loss ?

Or

The guy who preached turmoil, foul play and doom and gloom, causing someone to sell their position at a loss ?

Here’s one point that may add validation to the answer; How many times have any of THESE posters communicated their ‘concerns’ on green days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 18292163 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2773812 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.