SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

I know there’s quite a few of you that hold CRO and are nervous...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I know there’s quite a few of you that hold CRO and are nervous (especially the newbies). If we can all hold onto our shares and not sell, we can starve the market of shares being traded. The biggest issue that seems to be playing out for CRO these past few trading days is the bots (and shorters) having a party and making lots of money at our expense (ignore the newly created shares from the cap raise and option conversions). Generally speaking, these shorters/bots don’t own the shares and rely on “borrowing” shares to sell and drive down the share price - the lower the price, the more they make when they close their positions. However, when they “borrow” shares to sell, they will eventually need to return them (known as closing their positions). Apart from this, these traders generally need to pay a daily fee to keep their positions open.

A recent example of “people power” can be seen with GameStop (GME) from the USA.

WE COLLECTIVELY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Hold your shares. If you can, buy more shares. Starve the market for a week, then see what happens. I personally will not sell any of my 1.5M shares.

the above is not financial advice.

if any of the above is not correct, please comment.
    Last edited by siu_loong_bao: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 550000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 87113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.