SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

If you can see the trades on your platform then you will see it...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    If you can see the trades on your platform then you will see it is absolutely BOT manipulation- sales for 1, 2, 5, 57 shares etc- lots of them- constantly pushing and holding the price down. There is a reason for this but, as I have said many times before, I don't like the manipulation by big players, because unsophisticated small traders get spooked into selling when there is no reason to. We are on the cusp of major announcement- acquisitions were stated in the Prospectus, as well as the merger and go live with Visa/Mastercard. There was no pump, in my opinion. There are many very good reasons to be excited about the very immediate future of CRO, and the decline in share price can be attributed to 3 things, none of which are to do with the quality and potential of the stock:
    1. Opportunists grabbing profits, until the stock is flooded with sellers and the buy price goes down
    2. Bots, working for the big players who want to increase their holdings and keep prices down til they've had their fill
    3. Downrampers who instil fear, causing panicked selling from people who believe they are at risk of losing their investment entirely.
    In recent days there has been absolute lies spouted about a director making 1000% profit by offloading shares, when in actual fact he increased his overall holding, converted close to expiring options and put more money into the CRO coffers. There has been statements about further ASX investigations, equating CRO with a stock that was suspended for over a year- a totally baseless, fearmongering assertion. There have been allegations about Kaai Capital, implying they are either dodgy or unknowns, neither of which is true, and today, Francis, one of the founders of Appstab has been accused of 'looking dodgy'. That is a racial slur of the worst kind. I know Francis personally and he is a kind, caring guy with loads of experience and a keen head for business. To judge him on the way he looks is deplorable.
    So, if you want the shares to stop falling, it's simple-DON'T SELL. Don't listen to the downrampers, the liars, the people who can't interpret data and reports. Don't listen to people who don't hold the stock but are advising you to sell. These are not your friends! Above all, don't listen to the ignorant morons who make judgements on how people look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $80.29K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6953272 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 447996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.