SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-9380

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Strangely enough I agree with some of your points as they are factual. If all of the listed/unlisted options are converted and the merger goes through then we are looking at 3.5 billion shares on issue, so if the share price hit $1 it would mean this company would be valued at $3.5 billion dollars. They are nowhere near this now, and I believe fair value for what they have reported to date sits somewhere between 8-12c.

In the webinar yesterday Adrian mentioned they now are sitting on enough cash to last a couple of years, so hopefully that removes any additional dilutive capital raises. He also mentioned they are looking to get funds onboard to soak up the supply of existing shares. So hopefully 3.5b SOI is where we are going to sit for some time as trying to constantly re-evaluate market cap is a massive pain.

They have great complementary products that when combined give them a large competitive advantage over other players in the industry, quite simply nobody is doing what they are. And it's a large market. Revenue was already growing strongly before payments, so as someone else quite rightly called out we need to wait and see what revenue looks like afterwards. If it's as many expect then I don't think CRO becoming a $3.5b company in future is a stretch, but we aren't there yet.

Patience is a virtue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.088K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6997921 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3943689 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.