SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-94

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    @joelmcleod - I couldn't reply directly to your post # 47319914 for some reason ...so had to go this way around in responding .

" bnpl investors can also sometimes live in fear that heightened regulations are coming to destroy the business model - especially with banks woeful attempts to enter the space recently; this differs from cirralto in that regulations may push for this type of invoicing and almost force growth in this company and in turn hurt other players in the payments services sector. "

I particularly like your third Paragraph Point ( above ) where I find it Interesting that the BNPL space is not ' Bound ' by the highly regulated forces like Credit scoring and required reserve ratio's which are governed by the Prudential regulation regime of the Banking Sector.....and where they ( the BNPL Players ) strongly defended their position that the ' Self Governing ' approach is works more than well in ensuring default rates and hardship situations are being manage more than adequately and in the interests of the users / account holders.

And I guess despite the recent findings from the senate enquiry into the ' Buy Now Pay Later ' fintech space , they rejected the calls for binging this sector inline with the same laws as Credit Card companies , and instead supporting widely recommending how to improve tax incentives for start-ups better overall promotion of' open banking .

So these discussions and steps outlined can really only be a good thing for Cirralto and their more B2B focused platforms.

In the absence of anything Company specific , these are ALL great points worth discussing and bantering around as Investors .....so again thanks for putting the spotlight up to them .....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6996810 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4874863 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.