SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-9693

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I've never had or ever will have any intention on selling any of my shares until l have reached the long term goal l have set myself, I'm in cro for the LT. What disappointed me was all the noise coming from those who put doubt into those who couldn't see a light at the end of this tunnel and made them sell in fear. I really hope that there are still some who bought in at the teens or even higher that have seen this as only a small set back to what will be for some a life changing experience and it will not be long before the sp is back at their entry point and going higher.

l wanted to buy more, not because l thought the price was good, but because l was greedy, l just wanted more. But then realised I am happy with my holdings and should be content with what I've got.. not wanting to average up also played apart...
    Thanks to those with level heads who stayed true and posted great information this past week and abit to those l believe felt they were lost and unsure, l hope they blocked out the noise and can see what theyve bought into is probably the best thing they will ever purchase. These are just my thoughts.. GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.