SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-98

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @Dr.Chow

I used this the other day in a Post on another forum - and I get what you're saying in regards to your reference to ' argumentum ad populum ', however , I would prefer to think of the ' Upside ' in CRO's SP , and story which has only just been revealed to be more of a reference to ' occam's razor ' .

Of course otherwise known as the ' law of parsimony ' ......which is basically predicated on the thesis that states that where there are two competing theories , the simpler explanation is the one which should be preferred and take precedence.

Funny too is that the Principle is also expressed as ' Entities are NOT to be multiplied beyond necessity '......but in Cirralto's case I think that they CAN be. And I know that this is not meant in the literal sense .....but still is a ' Weird ' denotation of the conceptual meaning ..... wink.png

The reality here folk's is that there is likely to be a certain extent of ' absorption ' of shares from the weak hands from now until the securities ( Options )_ become tradeable. And on that note , there will be those who wish to re-balance their holdings accordingly in line with their appetite for risk.

Let me say right now that I am not one of them.....and if fact I would be doing the opposite and have been doing so since I researched and discovered this stock's potential. So I'm looking to ' Upsize ' my holdings in anyway , and whenever I see the opportunity .....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.