SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I don't think your honest opinion means much as a paid...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I don't think your honest opinion means much as a paid shill for comsex or something similar.

Can you honestly say that the big 4 banks such as the largest bank in Aus comsex don't manipulate the market? they just admitted to scamming inexperienced investors for millions in fees did they not ?.

Would you say that its fraudulent and manipulative if for example one of the big four like commsec was to
    -Own shares in Cro
    -Purchased large amounts of cro leading to a run on the shareprice with un savvy investors spending the QUICK UNASKED FOR LOANS THEY CALL TRADING LIMITS that are given to those who use the big 4 brokerages
    -Then Comsex sell their large amounts of shares into the unsavvy investers who have been led down the path by scabs such as you and friends
    -comsex double their money on the sell, price tanks trapping their customers in debt to them, they then rebuy at half the cro off the customers they tricked. They doubly screw their own customers who pay them. Their own customers that they charge 20 bucks a trade they turn around and screw them, customers/retail whom wrongly trust their banks to help them grow their wealth.
    -Do you think when the royal commission into institutional stockmarket manipulation happens they wont see such activity as highly illegal and a serious conflict of interest?
    Loaning someone you know is invested in cro some money after flooding the media with rockets knowing you hold millions of shares that you are planning to dump...sounds like a sting. Sounds like fraud. Sounds like daily asx activities.
    but you know this is just my honest opinion not investment advice <3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.