SPX 0.00% 1.2¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-9890

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Agreed Winner55. The merger is far from "falling over" although delayed.

If I may add to your now moderated post, really for newbies on stock market (not to Winner55). LTH will speak of market valuation. Traders will speak of share price. Specifically about traders, there are two kinds: 1) inexperienced traders who like to see rockets and get rich quick stocks 2) experienced traders who makes money from share price volatility.

Specifically with experienced traders, they thrive on share price volatility. Many would have their own personal bots to compete with banks and hedge funds.

Let me explain with my current holdings (as I'm LTH but have 100k shares for intraday):
    1) Buys 100k for 7.8c
    2) Sells 100k for 7.7c
    3) Buys 100k for 7.6c

As you can see above, it might appear like I've lost money but really I just made $100 over 1 pip. This is because my total number of shares still the same and believe in the long term trajectory of the company. So I pocketed $100 for these trades. Later it would be over 10c and trades would equate to 5c per fluctuation. So with this example I still have 100k but...
    1) Sell 100k shares for 13c
    2) Buy 100k shares for 12.5c

As you can see, the amount of shares I possess and therefore shareholding of the company remains the same (and the value of them) but I can now pocket $500 and spend it elsewhere.

So for those who are new to stock market, please be weary of down rampers (more than up rampers) as they are often wanting to cash in on your emotional decisions. Not that it matters at the end of the day because bots are all over CRO, and many algorithms battling each other on these "pips" profit. So best to simply just eat popcorn and enjoy the journey! It's encouraging actually to have this level of interest on CRO - it means the company is hitting goals and the market has created good liquidity environment.

Lastly, obviously I too and my sentiments are not exactly holy thou art. Perhaps it sSilent Bubbles' influence but my end goal is the success of CRO so my sentiment and therefore contributions to discussions would have some bias towards that end goal. It's better to trust LTH than traders because LTH would be around for at least minimum one year and looks for the best interest of the company they hold shares in.

Better living everyone! *eats popcorn*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.