SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Mate they effectively ' stole ' an idea already being done...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate they effectively ' stole ' an idea already being done elsewhere like Ebay for starters ....Alibaba etc.....and had the foundation of Retail already well supported from the Family Business. In my opinion nothing really extraordinary there when you have conceptualized the idea from someone else's model. Nothing new here in that it was only applied to the Australian Market , and also had strong links to the suppliers and contacts from the Display Marketing Businesses which had been around in Australia for donkey's years delivering books and novel products to numerous Schools and Businesses. So nothing really new , and only reflects Australia's slower uptake and obvious lag behind the rest of the world on these new and more recent distribution models. And that's all it was .....a new distribution model for Australia with a Website interface.

Like I said nothing extraordinary here , and even they admit to ONLY being in the right place at the right TIME. The right TIME mate. That's what it is all about , and it doesn't matter one bit whether Adrian has been working for a number of years seemingly producing nothing as you say. This idea has been evolving and being developed under his stewardship for at least 3 to 4 years for this relatively " first cab off the rank " B2B space .....and .NOT the well established and more mature B2C market and online retail space which has been around for a long while now .

So NOW is obviously his moment and SPENDA's TIME.

What don't you understand about the concept of ' Incubator ' ideas , start-ups and the various VC stages of Tech funding and software applications and development .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $37.09K 4.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7310452 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878900 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.